I did my nails last night and as you can see I kept them quite simple. I’m not really one to use bubblegum pinks but I thought I’d give it a try to see if I could channel my inner girly girl, LOL. I think this is a really cute color to showoff during the summer. I thought I’d make my nails more girly by adding a cute flower design on the ring finger.
* Yellow Stopper Nail Polish (Base coat)
* Sinful Nail Color (1 coat on nail bed)
* Milani Nail Art in Green Sketch (stem)
* Milani Nail Art in Yellow Design (petals)
* Pro Salon Formula Clear Nail Polish (top coat)