Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Project 365 (4)

Today (Wednesday, June2nd, 2010) was a family day spent with my husband, son, mom and baby sister.  After spending the afternoon at Fort Buchannan we went out to dinner to a restaurant called Boom in the city of Bayamon.

DSCF3187

I ordered a Pina Colada and of course, my son had to try it.  He still uses a bottle to drink his milk and a sippy cup to drink his juice but, he goes out of his way to drink anything with a straw.  Afterward my son entertained us for a bit by playing the game: “Let’s throw the menu on the floor before Daddy can catch it.”  It was a really good day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture and a fun read!:D

    Happy Thursday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie pie!
    We finally said good bye to bottles on this end ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie==> Thanks! Hope you had a great day!

    Fintia==> Thanks! My husband already wants to get E off the bottle but, I think he's still to small :-(

    ReplyDelete