Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fashions for Him: Calvin Klein

Hope all of you lovely readers are having a fun, cool, blessed week!

I don’t think I had mentioned this but my husband is starting Business School in August so we thought it would be a good idea to spruce up his wardrobe.  We were thinking of going with a smart casual and business casual look.

We went to our local Outlet and picked up two shirts from Calvin Klein

DSCF3076

Shirt # 1

DSCF3068

DSCF3070

DSCF3069

  • This is nice white slim fit shirt with vertical black lines.
  • We were thinking that we could pair the shirt with some nice black slacks, gray or charcoal trousers or even a nice pair of jeans.

dylan relaxed fit dress pants

Image from http://www.calvinklein.com

Shirt # 2

DSCF3058

 

DSCF3061

DSCF3064

 

  • This is a nice gray slim fit shirt with white tiny squares.
  • The shoulders are a bit boxy looking but I think it just helps my husband look taller.
  • Compared to the first shirt this one has a more casual look to it so I would pair it up with some nice, dark jeans.

straight leg palladium dark wash jeans

Image from http://www.calvinklein.com

Sorry about the poor quality in pictures! I kept looking for good lighting but it just didn’t workout as it was cloudy outside :-)

I hope to do more posts like this because my husband and I still have a lot of shopping to do :-)

What would you guys pair these shirts with?

1 comment: