Thursday, May 20, 2010

Toddler Fashions: Jumping Beans

I hope all of you lovelies are having a wonderful and blessed week!

My wonderful mother-in-law, Carol, sent us a little package last week.  The package included mail, magazines and a little surprise for my son.

Erik got this cute little Jumping Beans set!

DSCF3072

DSCF3074

  • It’s a size 2T light blue polo with a dark blue stripe and some cute little sea animals-which I love because summer is right around the corner.
  • The shorts are navy blue with a gray vertical line running down the sides.  The material is great for where we live at the moment because it’s very light and non-heavy.

Erik also got a sweet, yummy treat!

DSCF3075

  • My son loved these cookies. Not only were they crunchy and yummy but they came in a cute little colorful box.
  • If you want to find out more about these cookies checkout the following website http://www.marketsquarefood.com/

xoxo

3 comments: