I went shopping recently and picked up this cleanser from my local Walmart. I had been wanting to try this product out for some time now but decided to wait until my current face wash ran out.
What makes this product unique:
- Go 360° Clean Deep Facial Cleansers bring you the very first Scrublet™.
- This super-soft, flexible cleansing disc applies the cleanser with 500 extra-supple touch points that gently glide across the skin.
- The cleanser formulas activate on contact to create a hi-foaming lather, which goes deep into pores, unclogging them and gently removing traces of dirt, oil and makeup in every last pore, crease and crevice.
- Smaller pores: Go 360° Clean shrinks the appearance of pore size and refinishes the skin’s surface to reveal skin with more clarity.
- Deeper cleansing: Unique formulas reach down deeper to every last pore for a deep, deep clean. Keeps pores clean day after day.
- Softer skin: Sweeps away dead skin cells for an extraordinary softening and smoothing effect
- Easy-to-use: Scrublet™ cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process
(info and bottom images from: http://www.lorealparisusa.com)
This cleanser comes in 4 different formulas:
- Exfoliating Scrub
- Sensitive Skin
My Verdict on the product:
- The scrublet feels very soft when it comes into contact with the skin.
- The scrublet’s softness and flexibility allows you to glide it on every little crevice and contour of the skin.
- The cleanser has a very pleasant, refreshing , nice orange and minty smell to it.
- If you dislike strong scents on your face then maybe this product might not be for you. I for one enjoyed taking in the scents because it made me feel like I was getting a facial at a spa.
- As you lather up your face you immediately start to feel like the product is getting deep into the skin. I for one enjoyed the tingly feeling that it gives.
- For the most part I would say that the cleanser leaves your face feeling cool, refreshed and smooth.
For the moment I’m very happy with this product!