As you may have noticed, as of recently I have really been into nail art. I like the idea of having my nails done in a way that probably no one else will have.
- I applied one coat of a clear polish that prevents nails from getting yellow.
- I followed it by one coat of clear polish.
- I took a green nail art polish and made a vertical line right in the middle of the nail.
- I made a vertical line on each side of the green line by using a yellow nail art polish.
- I used a white nail art polish to make two dots each on the opposite end spaces of the nail.
- I followed it by making 2 silver dots in the middle spaces of the nail.
- To finish it off I applied one coat of clear nail polish
- Yellow Stopper Nail Polish
- Pro Salon Formula Clear Nail Polish
- Milani Nail Art in Green Sketch
- Milani Nail Art in Yellow Design
- Milani Nail Art in Art of Silver
- Milani Nail Art in White Canvas