Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NOTD

As you may have noticed, as of recently I have really been into nail art. I like the idea of having my nails done in a way that probably no one else will have.

DSCF2868

Steps:

  • I applied one coat of a clear polish that prevents nails from getting yellow.
  • I followed it by one coat of clear polish.
  • I took a green nail art polish and made a vertical line right in the middle of the nail.
  • I made a vertical line on each side of the green line by using a yellow nail art polish.
  • I used a white nail art polish to make two dots each on the opposite end spaces of the nail.
  • I followed it by making 2 silver dots in the middle spaces of the nail.
  • To finish it off I applied one coat of clear nail polish

DSCF2870 

Products used:

  • Yellow Stopper Nail Polish
  • Pro Salon Formula Clear Nail Polish
  • Milani Nail Art in Green Sketch
  • Milani Nail Art in Yellow Design
  • Milani Nail Art in Art of Silver
  • Milani Nail Art in White Canvas

DSCF2873

5 comments:

  1. very cool Emy! I suck at doing my nails so I don't do them at all.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls...not just for stopping by but for the comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice mani !!!
    i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!

    ReplyDelete