Monday, April 5, 2010

Wild and Crazy NOTD

I went to CVS on Easter Sunday to pick up some diapers but, as always ended up in the cosmetic aisles. I picked up a purple nail polish and two nail art polishes (yellow/green)

I decided that I wanted to do something that I wouldn’t ordinarily do. So I liked the idea of doing an Easter candy cane.

I used purple for the nail bed and added yellow and green diagonal lines.

DSCF2813 DSCF2809

DSCF2814

Later on I’ll do a post with the bottles of nail polish.

Let me know what you think :-)

6 comments:

  1. that looks super cool !!! u have pretty hands/nails by the way .... in a not so perverted way ok ... LOL. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!

    BBM==> Don't worry! I didn't take it in a bad way LOL :-)

    Hipe you all have a great week!

    ReplyDelete