Friday, April 9, 2010

Teal NOTD

I’m still in Spring mood when it comes to my nail polishes.  This time I decided to paint my nails using teal as the main color.  Teal is very in this spring but, I decided to go beyond. 

I applied a teal nail polish on the nail bed and three different nail art colors (green, yellow, white) to create the designs. 

DSCF2833

Originally, I was only going to do the flower design on my ring finger but, I wanted to see what else I could come up with.

DSCF2832

DSCF2835

Products used:

  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in The Real Teal (#39)

DSCF2836

  • Milani Nail Art in Green Sketch
  • Milani Nail Art in Yellow Design
  • Milani Nail Art in White Canvas

 

Is it too much? Should I just stick to one design?

Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. you have talent girl! i can barely paint with my left hand. i think its FAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can pull it off, why not?!:D

    Loving the teal, btw.:D



    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! ALL OF THEM!
    As per the 1st comment you really do have talent ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Emy! eres una experta con los nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls for your wonderful comments!

    @pinkcorazon85==> I used to think the same thing when I tried to use my left hand. It takes patience, time, and practice. I like to do my nails after my son has gone to bed and there are no chores left to do around the house. I know you could do it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get one!

    These nails are SO cute! Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I really love the flower one.
    You are so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ure nail art! wish i could do the same!

    ReplyDelete