Monday, February 22, 2010

1st FOTD

On Sunday (Feb. 21st, 2010) I went out with my family to church, the mall, Old San Juan and to Outback. This was the look I came up with thanks to the suggestions made by Fintia .

Please excuse the black mark on my forehead, I had just come out of Church (Ash Wednesday related. My hair looks crazy because I had just rolled down the windows. Next time I'll put up decent looking pictures.

Please remember I'm new to the whole make-up game :-) so I would love if you left any helpful comments

FACE
Loreal Future-E Moisturizer
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Face and Body Foundation
MAC Select SHeer loose powder

EYES
UDEPP
MAC grain e/s as a base all over my lids and as a highlight
MAC goldmine all over lids
MAC swiss chocolate on the crease followed by a bit of woodwinked
MAC carbon e/s and then swiss chocolate e/s on lower lashline
CG Lash Blast Length

CHEEKS
NARS blush in Orgasm

Lips
Vermont Bee Balm-orange lip balm
CG Wetslicks amazemint in no care bare


2 comments:

  1. Yay! pretty look, goldmine looks great on you. I'ts a staple e/s.. it's been on my wish list. :-) with your great cheekbones, I would've put a little more blush but that's me lol everyone has different taste :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Next time I'll go with more blush, I trust you :-) Sometimes I'm afraid to go overboard with the blush. I can never be 100% sure if I'm putting it on in the correct place.

    ReplyDelete