Sunday, February 28, 2010

Soooo loving this magazine

Ever since I got back into the whole make-up thing, I've become addicted to beauty and fashion magazines. Beforehand, the only fashion magazine I would buy was People's Style Watch. Now, I'm so into Allure, Glamour and Lucky Magazine.




Thanks to my hubby I'm now a subscriber to Lucky Magazine. I have to admit, at first I picked it out at random. The only person who I had seen reading this magazine was my supervising teacher (from when I was doing my student-teacher practice several years ago)-it's so random the things I can remember. The only other place to get it is Border's which is a little bit more than an hour away from hwre I live. I figured it be a good idea, considering that I love to keep up with the latest trends, even if the trends I follow nowadays are stay-at-home clothes that have been smeared in baby food... jiji :-)

If you're interested in keeping up with the latest fashion and beauty trends, I would definitely recommend this magazine. I can't keep my hands of it :-)

On stands it goes for $3.50 U.S.(as labeled on the magazine), although it's cheaper if you subscribe,one year for $14.97 plus $3.00 s/h.

7 comments:

  1. I love Lucky magazine!:D I find it fun using the stickers, do you use them too?:D


    Check out my blog!
    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten to using them yet. At first I like to look at everything there is in the magazine and then I'll probably mark whatever items I'd like to get. Although I won't end up getting any of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to tear out the make up looks that I like with the intentions of recreating.. but I rarely do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nicolacc2008...that's a good idea. Do you put the pages you tear out in a notebook or something? You should definitely recreate some of those looks :-)

    Thanks for following :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl! thanks so much for following my lil bitty blog ... i REALLY appreciate it! ive enjoyed catching up on ure blog, and its totally cute! read ure profile and sounds like ure my kinda girl! i def. believe that being a stay home mom can really impact ure kids like in a wonderful way ... im glad u can do that! thanks again for following and cant wait to see more posts from u!

    oh, and i so need to subscribe to magazines again ...

    love and blessings,
    BBM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooopps excuse the "like" i so, like, not talk like that ... hehehe! my bad! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ BBM=== thank you so much for the sweet comment! Can't wait for your next outfit posts :-)

    ReplyDelete