Thursday, February 25, 2010

Purple, Yellow and Turquoise



This is a look I put together today while my son was taking his nap. I watched a video from Makeup by Risa yesterday where she used yellows and purples. It was so beautiful so I decided to try and do something similar :-)

FACE
Loreal Future-E Moisturizer
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream
Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Face and Body Foundation
MAC sheer Loose Powder

CHEEKS
NARS blush in Orgasm

LIPS
MAC FAUX

EYES
Loreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Flamboyant
Yellow==> lids
Purple==> crease
Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette==> 1st color 1st row==> highlight
CG single e/s in turquoise tempest==> outer corner
MAC carbon e/s ==> to line lower lashline
CG perfect pointplus eye pencil in black onyx==> to line my water line
CG Lash BLast luxe mascara

3 comments:

  1. I like this pic a lot! see natural lighting is the best for pics.. pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fintia, Thank you! I wouldn't have this picture if it hadn't been for your advice :-)

    ReplyDelete