Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nice and Neutral

Here is a neutral look that I like to wear during the day

Sorry about the quality of the pics...the lighting doesn't help at all.

Next time I'll try taking pics during the day so I can take advantage of the natural light

Let me know what you think :-)





FACE
Loreal Future-E Moisturizer
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream
Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Face and Body Foundation
MAC sheer Loose Powder


CHEEKS
MAC Superduper Natural Mineralize Blush

LIPS
Wet & Wild 908B
Elizabeth Arden Mocha Shimmer
CG Wetslicks Amazemint in No Care Bare

EYES
UDEPP
MAC Woodwinked e/s => lids
MAC Swiss Chocolate e/s ==> crease
MAC Grain e/s ==> highlight
CG perfect pointplus eye pencil in Black Onyx ==> upper lashline
MAC carbon e/s ==> upper lashline
CG Lash Blast Length

4 comments:

  1. You have super duper blush! I could not buy it.. hopefully when it hits the ccos..it's so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I bought the blush last month while I was up in Vermont. I had no idea that it was part of a collection; the MAC MUA didn't say anything. I like wearing it when I do neutral colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look! its beautiful!

    i am soo going to try this look for school.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lisa--- Thank you! I'm more than sure that the colors will look fabulous on you :-)

    ReplyDelete