Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day Gift

I'm happy to announce that for Valentine's Day my husband got me the NARS blush in Orgasm. I had randomly mentioned that I would like to have it but, I considered it to be too expensive. I did not expect for him to remember the name of the blush or much less where to get it from. I wore it that same day and it looked great. I took two pictures but the lighting in my house isn't the best so you can't really see the color of the blush. I can't wait to go out again so I can do my make-up and come up with an e/s combo that goes well with the blush.

I would love to know what e/s colors you would recommend to go with my new blush. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Nena!! so cool! Orgasm is still on my wish list. I haven't take the plunge to buy it because of the price tag! lol Can't wait to see it on you!
    Best way to take pics is outside or close to a window, wherever you see there is good natural lighting. That's what I do.. using the flash makes pics look weird, or just washed out! hope this helps :-)

    I think with that blush you can do a neutral look like using a taupe color along with a golden shadow and a soft baby pink lip.

    or if you wanna got a little fierce a brown smokey eye would look great too :-) I wanna see a FOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the make-up and lighting tips. I'll most definitely be taking up your advice. I don't know how it never occurred to me to take the pictures outside, DUH Emy :-)

    I want to start doing a FOTD whenever I can get a chance but, I'm never sure if the looks I come up with are blog or even facebook worthy. I guess if I don't start doing I'll never get better at this whole make-up thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! It made me say 'awwww' out loud :)


    I definately agree with the natural lighting!

    The best way I judge if my makeup/clothes look good is to see what the other half thinks. I've trained him out of saying 'you look fine' at everything and he's quite critical now, but not in a bad way. He might suggest something that I'd not thought of as an alternative for something he thinks isn't quite right. And it usually works :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Pea...I need to train my husband :-) He always says ,,,awww you look beautiful, although on ocassions I know I look like crap :-)

    Thanks for leaving a comment :-)

    ReplyDelete