Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bright and Wild




I just got back from having stayed over at my parent's house for the weekend. I put my son to bed, prepared my husband's lunch for tomorrow and picked up the house a little bit. I wasn't sleepy at all so I decided to play around with my 2 new CG single e/s that I got during the weekend over at CVS.

Ordinarilly I wouldn't go for a look this bright and wild but I decided to stick with how the colors spoke to me :-)

Let me know what you think :-)

FACE
Loreal Future-E Moisturizer
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Face and Body Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation

CHEEKS
NARS Blush in Orgasm

LIPS
MAC FAUX (satin)

Eyes
MAC Goldmine all over lid /inner lower lashline
CG turquoise on crease /middle lower lashline
CG snow blossom as a highlight
MAC deep truth outer V corner/ outer lower lashline
88 shimmer palette hot bright pink to trace on outer v
CG lash Blast length mascara

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these colors together! and super loving the lips :-D

    ReplyDelete