Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blues and Pink




Today I woke up in a very cheerful mood so I decided to do my make-up accordingly.Since my blouse had navy blue stripes I decided to play off of that. So, why not go ahead and play with different shades of blue. Then for some reason, I didn't think it was colorful enough so I decided to throw in some pink in to the mix. At first I thought the look was going to be a little bit too much, but I decided to go ahead with it. Life is too short to go around caring what other people might say about you anyway. Surprisingly, as the day went by I liked my look even more.

I have to say I live in a somewhat boring place. Usually, you won't see people walking around with cool make-up looks, outfits or even cool, funky nail polishes. Sometimes I feel a little weird when I do this. I don't really care what other people think but it's funny when people comment about these details.

EYES

MAC DEEP TRUTH E/S==>LIDS
BLUE 88 SHIMMER PALLETTE=> CREASE
BRIGHT PINK 88 SHIMMER PALETTE==>ABOVE CREASE
MAC GRAIN E/S==>HIGHLIGHT
MAC CARBON E/S==> LOWER LASHLINE
MAC DEEP TRUTH E/S==> OVER MAC CARBON ON LOWER LASHLINE
CG LASH BLAST LENGTH

CHEEKS

NARS BLUSH IN ORGASM

LIPS

MAC FAUX LIPSTICK

FACE
Loreal Future-E Moisturizer
MAYBELLINE COVERSTICK CORRECTOR CONCEALER
MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER
MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER FOUNDATION

10 comments:

  1. girl since i got into make up i love using colorssss it is a short life so yup we gotta enjoy ourselves. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Fintia. And I like how you used the blue and the pink. :D

    Will now follow your blog, follow my blog too?;D

    Check out my blog!
    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Marie, thanks!I'll definitely be checking out your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look! I just can't get enough blue eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nicolaac...me neither, I love blues :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @BBM...Thanks! You're pretty as well but, you have an extra plus...great style :-) Something that I've been lacking since my son was born :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a beautiful creation. the colors are beautiful together. they look like candy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Lisa=== Thank you so much for the comment and for following!

    ReplyDelete